Search Site

How Do I File For Divorce

Divorce & Family Law
  • How Do I File For Divorce
    • video
      Firm Name: Long, Claypole & Blakley Law, PLC
      Duration: 01:45
      Date: 2020-09-22
      In most states, you begin by completing a divorce “petition” or “complaint” where you provide basic information and indicate how you want the court to decide child custody, child support, property division and alimony. You should make two copies of your petition and file it in the court of the county where you or your spouse lives. If you’re considering divorce, a local family law attorney can explain your options.
Related Divorce & Family Law Videos
Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Office
  • Enid Office
    122 W. Randolph Avenue
    P.O. Box 3623
    Enid, Oklahoma 73701
    Phone: 580-233-5225
    Fax: 580-233-3522