Enid Business Litigators Deliver Strong Counsel in Many Areas
Oklahoma firm represents solo operations and major corporations
Whether your business has been sued or requires legal intervention to correct a wrong, litigation can seem like an unwelcome intrusion on your daily operations. Throughout the Enid community and the surrounding area, Long, Claypole & Blakley Law, PLC represents various businesses in all types of disputes. As a small business ourselves, we understand the pressures that companies face and provide counsel that doesn’t just analyze the likelihood of courtroom success, but explains the time and cost you can expect to be associated with each option. Whether your issue relates to a contract, tort, property, insurance or collection matter, our litigators will pursue the result you seek in the most effective, efficient way possible.
Experienced attorneys handle contract, tort, property and insurance disputes
Our Oklahoma attorneys litigate on behalf of businesses in a wide range of industries, including oil and gas companies that operate within the state, solo ventures, and large companies. You can count us for strong advocacy in matters relating to:
- Breach of contract claims — Businesses rely on their contract partners to uphold their obligations. When a breach occurs, or when someone alleges that you’ve breached an agreement, we pursue appropriate relief through damages, cancellation of the agreement or an injunction requiring specific performance.
- Business torts — In matters involving alleged fraud, unlawful interference with a contract or another type of business tort, our firm assesses the merits of the claim and potential liability. From there, we outline the options for our business clients and press for a favorable outcome in court or through settlement discussions.
- Real estate disputes — Conflicts related to real estate could threaten your ability to operate. Our lawyers handle boundary and use issues, landlord-tenant matters and disagreements arising from sales contracts.
- Insurance coverage matters — If you believe that your insurance carrier wrongly denied coverage for a claim, we’ll analyze the relevant provisions and advise whether a potential bad faith action exists. Our firm assists with matters pertaining to individual claims as well as litigation based on patterns of unlawful behavior.
- Banker and creditor actions — Protecting your assets and investments in a vital ingredient in business success. From creditor actions to questions regarding brokers and their fiduciary duties, we clearly explain the relevant law and take effective steps to secure the funds you’re entitled to.
Sound advice from a qualified attorney can prevent small concerns from turning into major crises.
Contact a seasoned Oklahoma business litigator for an initial consultation
Long, Claypole & Blakley Law, PLC advocates for Oklahoma clients in a wide range of business litigation matters. To schedule an initial consultation regarding your case, please call 580-599-0191 or contact us online. Our office is in Enid.