About the Firm
Accomplished Enid Firm Provides Comprehensive Legal Support
Oklahoma attorneys have a passion for their clients and community
Long, Claypole & Blakley Law, PLC in Enid is an accomplished firm who helps clients achieve their objectives in a wide array of legal practice areas. Whether you’re dealing with a family matter, a business concern or a personal injury, our Oklahoma attorneys will explain the applicable legal code, outline practical options and work tirelessly to secure the best result possible. We have the professional and practical experience to handle sophisticated matters pertaining to the region’s energy industry and intricate insurance coverage questions. No matter what advice or relief you’re looking for, you can count on us to deliver effective legal counsel tailored to your situation and needs.
Experienced lawyers produce strong results in numerous practice areas
With 80 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys have built a broad client base that includes individuals and Fortune 500 companies because we are:
- Accomplished trial advocates — Often, money and time can be saved by settling matters outside of court, but if a trial is the best option, we are seasoned, confident litigators. Firm attorneys have been recognized by clients, colleagues and publications such as Super Lawyers. Partner Randy J. Long has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Community-focused professionals — With deep roots in the Enid area, we understand that success isn’t just about a balance sheet — it’s about making a positive contribution to the people and businesses with whom we share this community. Our counsel is geared to the long-term interests of the clients we serve.
- Strategic legal counselors — Choosing the right attorney does make a difference. We devote ourselves to understanding your specific concerns and devising a strategy that maximizes the likelihood of a favorable outcome for you.
From your initial consultation through the conclusion of your case, we are committed to providing exceptional advice, advocacy, service and value.
Areas of Practice
Skillful counselors assist with family, business, estate and energy concerns
Our comprehensive Oklahoma practice assists clients in numerous areas:
- Family law — You can rely on us to provide knowledgeable counsel on a full range of family law concerns, including child custody and support disputes. If you are going through a divorce, we’ll advocate for appropriate alimony and property division terms.
- Estate planning — Whatever your goals might be, our firm offers comprehensive advice on estate planning matters. We handle wills and probate tasks with the utmost professionalism, including ancillary probate cases if a nonresident decedent owns property in Oklahoma. Our lawyers can also assist with trust creation, administration and litigation.
- Oil and gas law — As seasoned attorneys serving the oil and gas industries, we advise on transactions, title options, mineral rights and regulatory matters. If a dispute arises, we can also protect your right in litigation or settlement negotiations.
- Insurance bad faith — When an insurer fails to provide coverage consistent with their policy obligations, we assist clients seeking relief through a bad faith claim.
- Business law — Our attorneys take on all types of legal matters to support local businesses and multinational corporations. This includes counseling them on formation and planning issues as well as advocating for them in litigation.
- Personal injury — We pursue reimbursement from negligent parties on behalf of personal injury victims in vehicle accident, premises liability and medical malpractice claims. If someone’s carelessness or deliberate misconduct results in a fatality, our lawyers help estate representatives and family members recover wrongful death damages.
- Vehicle accidents — People injured in auto accidents face financial stress in addition to physical suffering. Our seasoned Oklahoma advocates handle insurance claims and lawsuits arising from vehicle crashes, including collisions involving trucks, recreational vehicles and pedestrian injuries.
- Criminal defense — Once you’ve been arrested, authorities start building a case against you. Regardless of the charge, we’ll provide strong criminal defense at every stage of your proceedings.
In each type of legal concern we handle, our lawyers actively look for innovative solutions and keep clients informed of each case development.
Speak with an established Oklahoma attorney to schedule a consultation
Long, Claypole & Blakley Law, PLC represents individuals and businesses in a wide range of Oklahoma legal matters. To schedule an initial consultation at our office in Enid, please call 580-599-0191 or contact us online